Issues Addressed in this Release
- Fixed problems related to the visualization of InternalLink lines
- Fixed a problem that causes a crash when an AutomationML object was created from a class
- Fixed a problem related to the + button to add elements when 2 clicks are needed to create the first element
- InternalLink elements can now no longer be added via the context menu of a SystemUnitClass or InternalElement, but via the context menu of an ExternalInterface element. A dialog is opened for configuring the InternalLink. This is an alternative to the graphical creation of an InternalLink element (see this video on youtube).
- Added support for Aml.Editor.API version 2.0.1